Welcome to Our New Board Members and Advisors!
I hope you are all having an amazing weekend.
Today is a very exciting day, we had our official kickoff of our new Rising Star program with our Advisor Team. We had 100% participation and our Rising Stars truly demonstrated why they are worthy of being called “Rising Stars”.
- Don Amoruso III facilitated an excellent discussion on the intention of the program, modus operandi for Rising Star meetings, and an introduction to the Rising Star Portfolio and priorities
- Mallory Jacoby (AKA, GHN Hero) led a discussion regarding our first scheduled Rising Star event, which is a digital walk for Autism scheduled for Sunday, May 16. You will be hearing more about this event in the coming days/weeks ahead. I am hopeful that you will plan on walking with our team and helping Mallory achieve her $5,000 stretch goal for our HMN program
- Kloe Thompson led a discussion regarding the 2nd and 3rd scheduled events in the Rising Star portfolio, which are both boating related events (Hope Floats at CBH and Cruise for Hope)
- Kelly Tamaccio led a discussion regarding our Fall event, which is planned to be a virtual wine tasting event. Knowing our Board, I think a lot of bottles of wine will be consumed that evening
- Our Rising Star Advisors were extremely supportive and have committed to help our Rising Stars achieve their goals (2021 = $20,000 & 100 lives enhanced)
2021 is off to a great start for GHN. We have a lot to be proud of and with the help of the Rising Stars, a lot more fun to look forward to as we transform lives.
Thanks for all you do to make the world a better place!